Christian Apologetics and Philosophy

An look into Christian Apologetics, Philosophy and other musings.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Book Review: The New Mormon Challenge

This book definately is one of the best books brought about by the Christian Church. Well written and well thought out. I certainly get tired of reading these popular Christian apologetical books against Mormonism. They are simply wrong in many cases. It is nice to see that some Christian scholars have written about Mormonism.

Rating: 8/10

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Hi, I have noticed some of your comment postings on the Constructive Curmudgeon blog. You should check out my blog: http://evangelicalconservative.blogspot.com from time to time. I'm trying to get more traffic to my blog and would love your input on the discussions! I will try to comment on your blog too when you have new postings. Take care!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Robert Velarde said...

Hey, D.A., I'm also working on my M.A. in philosophy via SES. My blog is at http://robertvelarde.blogspot.com/ - you can send me an e-mail via the blog.

I read portions of The New Mormon Challenge awhile back for a paper I wrote while I was at Denver Seminary. It had some helpful info that I later incorporated into an article for Christian Research Journal: "Are Mormons and Muslims Apples and Oranges? An Apologetic Assessment of the Similarities and Differences" (coauthored with Eric Johnson).

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home